Energy saving cooling configurations for Telecom enclosures using DC Airco products
DCAirco 24v 48v direct current air conditioners are the perfect combination for off grid hybrid cabinets, shelters and enclosures because of the high efficient components that are selected.
Energy saving cooling configurations for 24v 48v Telecom enclosures using DC Airco air conditioners.
Low consumption with a high cooling output
The very efficient DC powered direct current air conditioner combines a very low consumption with a high cooling output and is fully dc powered. The cooling duty of this fully DC powered unit is 2-3 higher than a normal 230 VAC and 6 times higher than a motor driven AC using with the same cooling and there is no power surge during start up.
Warm climate , high day and night temperatures , high humidity areas.
1. Unreliable grid or generator power using 1 standard AC air conditioner when the grid available or the generator is loading the batteries. 1 DC Airco dc powered air conditioner in case of a grid power black- out or generator off (batteries loaded) Shelter 24 C-30C.
For a generator powers BTS station the running time of the Genset will go down with 50-60%.
2. Solar or wind powered. 2 DC Airco units in 1+1 configuration switched by inbuilt PLC
Remote alarms /logging available. Shelter temp 24-30C. The low consumption DC Airco units use 2-3 less energy than a normal AC on a inverter. Power consumption 800 watt
Cooler climate – low temperatures during night and winter.
3. Grid or generator or solar wind powered using the energy efficient DC 10.000HA dc powered Air conditioners in warm weather and the free cooling at night and winter.
Switching set point can be set on DC12500 PLC. Consumption 200 or 600 Watt.
If you choose 30 C indoor ambient as switching point the outdoor temperature must be below 25C with 3,4 KW load and below 20C with a 6,8 kW load.
4. Using a powerful DC Airco free cooling for the shelter .
Depending on the load the shelter temperature may go up 5 to 10 C above the outdoor ambient. ( 5 C with max 3,4 kW load and 10 C with max 6,8 kW load) Consumption 200Watt max.
- Energy saving cooling configurations for Telecom enclosures-shelters-cabinets using DC Airco products