DC 9001 12V 24V 74V 400V DC Rooftop air conditioner
This DC powered direct current rooftop cab air conditioner is designed for heavy-duty applications operators cabs and electrical cabinets on vehicles such as:
Heavy mobile equipment: earthmoving machinery, hydraulic excavators, hydraulic rope excavators, crawler tractors and loaders, wheel loaders, dumper trucks, crane cab, electric vehicles.
Rolling stock: Locomotives, underground metro, train, electric vehicles.
The very efficient 12V - 24V - 74V - 400V DC powered direct current cab air conditioner combines a very low consumption with a high cooling output and is fully dc powered. The cooling duty of this fully DC powered unit is 2-3 higher than a normal 230 VAC and 6 times higher than a motor driven AC using with the same cooling and there is no power surge during start-up (soft start)
Offered in 12V 24V 74V 400V other types on request
The DC 9001 equipped with the Premium controller
The Programmable Premium controller provides our customers a solution that is fully integrable in there system, with full control over the DC Air conditioning of many applications. Every product can be customize without unnecessary cost and complexity to operations because the free programmble controller.
Description of the premium controller
The high quality microprocessor controller makes the DCAirco products more efficient in energy consumption. The controller will provide unlimited features to meet our customer requirements, making it easier to reduce development-installation time and in gerneral there is no need for additional equipment. Even when the installation is very remote, doing an modification to future system requirements just by doing an software upgrade or expand with a module are possible.
The display is showing the set point and ventilator speed, in one view all you need to know and easily to adjust. Creating the perfect climate for all users.
Diagnostics of the DCAirco product
Other great features of the controller are the standard alarm outputs and readings through Modbus or voltage free contacts. With these functions the costumer will be able to react quicker on possible issue’s or upcoming maintenance. As example: if a ventilator is blocked or damaged from the outside the controller will give an notification through these alarm outputs saving traveling en maintenance time.
Al parts are in one cabinet and the unit is fully operational when you unpack it.
Just connect to the batteries, set the controller to the desired temperature and the system is ready to cool.
Cabinet is made of zinc plated sheet steel 1,5 mm with grey RAL 7035 powder coating.
All closing material are stainless steel. The unit is easy to be installed outdoor on existing appliances. No ingress in the operator cab.
Why DC Airco units make sense for heavy duty applications:
- Low power consumption 2-3 lower than a normal AC
- No power surge during start-up
- In house climate chamber testing
- Every unit is fully factory tested
- Easy installation -no on site refrigerant charging needed
- Long service intervals. Ideal fro rolling stock vehicles
- 2 year warranty – all parts are long life
- PLC package with self diagnostics
Cooling duty varies on climatic conditions and altitude- consult factory for specific applications. Cooling duty measured with 50 %RH indoor and 85% outdoor.
- Cooling Capacity 30/35
- 9.000 BTU / 2650 Watt
- Cooling Capacity 27/35
- 7.650 BTU / 2250 Watt
- Airflow in the cabin
- 388 CFM / 660 M3/h
- Power Consumption 100% duty cycle
- 720 Watt
- Power Consumption 50% duty cycle
- 360 Watt
- Voltage VDC
- 12 - 24 -74 Vdc (other voltages on request)
- Max allowable temperature
- 43 (celsius)
- Indoor noise fan low/high
- 41/52 dB(A)
- Outdoor noise
- 56 dB(A)
- Size indoor ceiling plate
- 600 x 600 x 3 mm
- Size outdoor unit
- 966 L x 700 W x 280 H mm
- 65 Kg
DC 9001 Rooftop air conditioner on YouTube
- DC powered air conditioners railway - rolling stock brochure 2016
- Features of the Premium and advanced controllers V3-2016
- Data sheet DC 9001 for Heavy mobile equipment
- DC Powered Air Conditioners Truck/Automotive brochure 2016
- Data sheet DC 9001 for Rolling stock equipment
- DCAirco Heavy mobile equipment Air conditioners brochure 2016